Tuesday, April 12, 2011

There's No Tomorrow Today (a day in tha life)

There's No Tomorrow Today (a day in tha life)

I've seen it all before,
I've heard the harshest of words,
I've tasted the bitterness of defeat,
And have recieved the coldest of all cold shoulders,
But I sill remain.

The walls have caved in,
Destroying everything that has been so masterfully built up,
Reducing it to a pile of meaningless ruble.

I cannot be bothered with trivial mishaps.
There's no room for trial and error.
Everything has to be beyond flawless.
The time to rebuild has come,
And I must embrace the task with open arms and mind.

The future doesn't matter now.
I am too focused on today.
Today things have to happen,
Good things,
Today I ave to succeed,
If I don't there will be no tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment