Friday, February 25, 2011

The Road to Destiny

In the beginning there was only a dream.
Wrapped in infatuation,
Dripping in sweat,
Yearning for something more.
Something greater.

Every night I scanned the constellations.
Searching for an answer
A way to evolve dream to reality.
Something to satisfy the hunger growing within.

Without warning it was granted,
A solution to my prayers,
But it didn't come without consequences.

Doubts started to come to light,
The inner demons started to whisper their vile song,
Questioning my will to complete my dream,
Turning me against myself.

The arduous journey has come to an end.
I've fought the fight and won.
Dream has been successfully converted to reality,
The hunger temporarily satisfied,
But my work is not done.

1 comment:

  1. Alright now Relate... it's nice to know that working with you won;t be boring... lol

    ReplyDelete